Sunday, 26 February 2012

Bits and pieces post...

Today has been mostly about housework... that necessary evil that I can never get the critters to do for me.

That said, in my experience, the act of cleaning on the cat litter tray, whilst generally revolting is possibly the most grounding thing I can do... no matter how excited I get about something, or wound up for that matter, or if I blow things out of all proportion... there is always the cat litter tray to clean out...

Ok, aside from that - come deadline time I still was wavering about putting myself forward for the Love is always Write story that I had ideas for... it wasn't grabbed initially so I said I'd wait for an hour and then if not claimed I'd go for it...I'm really really glad I waited as the story was taken by Josephine Myles and given that she's one of my fav M/M authors I couldn't be more pleased I didn't go for it!

I still have the plot outline and synopsis, plus some character work, so I can always write it for myself in any event :)

This evening I had an official summons for Sunday Dinner at Mother's (yes it deserves capitals) which I remembered 30 minutes before I needed to leave - at which point I was still in dog clothes and in desperate need of a shower/hairwash... dinner was great.. though I did get the motherly glare the all three syllables of my full name said in that oh so special way for turning up a bit late!

Back to work tomorrow... weekends are too short...

No comments:

Post a Comment