Wednesday, 22 February 2012

Midweek music....

Live music has been very thin on the ground for me this year so far, okay, so I got to go see Snow Patrol the other week, but unfortunately they could not live up to the experience I had seeing Elbow the year before.

One of our local pubs has a lot of live bands on and last week I got to go see The Leisure Society, who were rather fine... so for your enjoyment, one of their tunes....



And as a complete aside from music
I am looking at the pictures and prompts on the M/M group and really wishing that I believed enough in myself and my abilities to try and write a story as one of the pics has really grabbed me, but I am too scared of letting people down but either not managing to write it or writing it really badly ... ah well, I may just write it for myself if I can't let the idea go.

No comments:

Post a Comment