So, I've been through my cd's and found a couple of Scottish female singers whose music will be going onto the writing sound track (along side the usual suspects of other Scottish groups I listen to).....
Wednesday, 29 February 2012
Midweek music....
In a moment of weakness, when the plot bunny begged very hard, I appear to have taken on a LiAW picture prompt.... actually it was more a case of "for goodness sake woman, bite the bullet and stop saying you can't" ... anyway, I now have a nice red haired kilted young Scotsman and a tall muscular blonde haired and blue eyed Viking to play with (well in my imagination)
So, I've been through my cd's and found a couple of Scottish female singers whose music will be going onto the writing sound track (along side the usual suspects of other Scottish groups I listen to).....
So, I've been through my cd's and found a couple of Scottish female singers whose music will be going onto the writing sound track (along side the usual suspects of other Scottish groups I listen to).....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment