Saturday, 11 February 2012

An evening out in the cold.....

I may never be warm again!

Today it hasn't got above freezing... in fact my day started whilst trying to walk the mob without feeling in my fingers (it was -7).....  and after the sun went down this evening well, the temperature went with it.... and I have been  out to a birthday party... a bbq in fact, yes, outside, yes, in February, whilst there are still piles of snow and ice all over the back garden we were in!

Actually I had a really good time......I wasn't allowed near the bbq itself .. these people know too much about me... I could have done without one of my friends putting a snowball down my back though!

Anyway, I am off to hide under the duvet and demand that the cats hug my feet tightly till they warm up!

And tomorrow it is Christmas again....... but I shall blog about that next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment