Thoughts and random waffling about whatever subject my brain chooses
Wednesday, 1 February 2012
Midweek Music - definitely no mumbling
It's pretty well established that I have music playing when I am awake (and sometimes asleep but that's more accident than design....). One of the things I use music for is to clear my head of thought's I'd rather not be having, or to get me out of a particular mindset, or calm down for that matter. Now as much as I will pretty much listen to anything, sometimes my brain just demands "loud" music... which leads me to one of my favourite bands. Most people will only know of the last album (ok, possibly the one before two) as they've only really hit mainstream in the last 3 - 4 years... The first album of theirs I picked up was the second and I've been a stupidly obsessed fangirl ever since.
The band is Biffy Clyro... and these are a couple of my favourite tracks from more recent (and some would say more friendly) albums....
No comments:
Post a Comment