Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Midweek music for cheering me up...

I am having one of those days where I feel that I can’t open my mouth or post something online without having my head bitten off, or feeling like what I am saying is being totally misunderstood or taken completely out of context.  Where I have only hoped to help I can’t help but believe that I have only probably hurt people even more.... and it’s left me feeling really upset, mainly that I should know better than to get involved, even if I only tried to help in the first place.

Whilst this may just be me .. I am over tired, over sensitive and not a little paranoid with it today…I  just want to go hide from the world for a bit until I can go back to being anonymous and unnoticed, but I really don’t think that is an option in some places…

Oh and if I needed proof that today can in fact get worse, the bag of micro-granule cat litter I've just bought split as I was putting it in the car, going all over the driver and front passenger seats and footwells.... cos that's going to be fun to clean up in the dark tonight! 

So, I today’s music is two tracks from a band that never fails to cheer me up and who are on my “must see” list when they next come to the UK….






3 comments:

  1. Blech. I hate days like that. Hopefully The Killers helped?

    Here's what I've been listening to. A lot. LOVE his voice, particularly on this song:

    http://stumblingoverchaos.tumblr.com/post/17633523113

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did, by the time it got to bed time I was amusing the dogs by dancing round the kitchen!

      Oooh, I like that, yes, his voice is nice... I shall go investigate further :)

      Delete
  2. Rooks is another amazing song by Shearwater:

    http://stumblingoverchaos.tumblr.com/post/15805340516

    ReplyDelete