Yep, it's one of those "things I have learnt today" posts....
1. Balancing between the kitchen chair and the worktop whilst trying to reach the top of the oven is not an easy task, particularly when not physically designed for such things;
2. Melted plastic will not be shifted by bleached based cleaning products.... but it does have a really interesting chemical reaction;
3. Always site your cooker under the extractor fan, just in case you decide to experiment with chemicals on your cooker hood whilst leaning over the top of it...sudden fits of coughing are not recommenced when in a precarious position, and if you do put your hand up to the top of the fridge freezer to steady yourself make sure that the blade from the mixer isn't sitting innocently where your hand lands;
4. Do not leave the long handle broom in the hall way but put it away properly, as the cats will find a way to knock it over and lodge it against the front door so that getting in with your shopping becomes a sort of contortionist act
5. Check what the tub of ointment you've pulled out the bathroom cupboard in the dark is before applying it... in my case, I've discovered that hair styling product is not good for psoriasis and I should stick with the aloe vera gel in future!
And I can picture EVERY part of this...
ReplyDelete