Tuesday, 7 February 2012

The perils of not thinking things through...

Today has possibly not been one of my best kind of days (I'd blame the continuing lurgy, but if I'm honest, nope, it was in fact just me)

Here's the thing, sometimes I'll get an idea, and it's a good idea which gets me from point A to point C without all the faffing about that usually goes on via point B... ie it seems like a bloody good idea at the time..... Yeah, well I had one of those ideas today... it seemed brilliant as these ideas often do, but alas for the lack of forethought and planning, seriously, not so much...

To cut a very long story short, en route to point C from point A I fell into a totally self manufactured hole which I then needed to dig myself out of with a great deal of tact and diplomacy, which are so not my forte....

Suffice to say I will perhaps be thinking a little more carefully in future to avoid the same occurring again....

No comments:

Post a Comment