Saturday, 3 December 2011

bad weather, boredom & perhaps lacking common sense

The dogs woke me up at 4.10 am..... then objected to having to go out cos the weather is crap.  No seriously, squally showers and high winds..... I insisted, they sulked..... they've since spent a lot of the day barking protectively (well they think so I just think it's annoying) at the hoards of demons they are convinced are about to break in through the windows and doors.... they won't accept it's only the wind....

They heating has been on all day and I decreed after running my friend home that it would be a lounging around the house reading trash kind of day.... which I was doing, until my plot bunny jumped up and down lots next to the lap top and insisted I wrote... so I did, and resultant short story for December (very short I may add) is currently with my beta reader for commenting/colouring in highlighters with things she things are wrong ... she gets carried away and colour codes for different things... grammar, spelling, continuity, things that made her go *snerk*....

Anyway, as I hadn't heard back from her I thought I'd relax some more and have a drink.... and then decided I'd re-pierce my ears... you know, re-open the closed up piercings.... which I managed successfully and am back up to 3 earrings one side and 4 the other.... but in hindsight and now the ice I numbed them with is wearing off, might possibly, not have been one of my brightest ideas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment