Anyway, it's Wednesday, which means I have a lazy blogging day and you get something musical instead... Not my usual kind of thing (which you've probably gathered is normally indie/alternative) but this song has played a lot recently on the radio and I think her voice is amazing....
Wednesday, 7 December 2011
Midweek musical musings...
Quick aside before the music.... I am totally and utterly overwhelmed by the positive responses to my short story posted on the YA LGBT Goodreads group... I never thought for a second I'd get the reaction I have... though my beta readers have both said they reserve the right to say "I told you so" for at least a week!
Anyway, it's Wednesday, which means I have a lazy blogging day and you get something musical instead... Not my usual kind of thing (which you've probably gathered is normally indie/alternative) but this song has played a lot recently on the radio and I think her voice is amazing....
Anyway, it's Wednesday, which means I have a lazy blogging day and you get something musical instead... Not my usual kind of thing (which you've probably gathered is normally indie/alternative) but this song has played a lot recently on the radio and I think her voice is amazing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment