Sunday, 25 December 2011

Well, who knew.....

Contrary to popular opinion, I am in fact "a good girl".  I must be because I got a shiny new Kindle today!

(I wonder if this means I'm allowed my halo back?  I  maintain to this day that it just slipped a bit, and I put it somewhere safe, the fact it was found rolling in the gutter, slightly tarnished and a little dinted was not my fault....as for the allegation that it wasn't even mine in the first place, but rather I'd stolen it after my own was confiscated, well, there is no truth in that at all..... )

So anyway, I took said kindle home for a few hours this afternoon and may have uploaded some books already, and then took it back with me for dinner.... my mother and sister both commented on how they didn't like it because they couldn't see what I was reading..... which is probably a good thing really as the first books I downloaded were all M/M (mainly with BDSM themes) ... kind of not the thing to have to explain at a nice family meal.....

I fear that my kindle is actually going to end up nick named the "Smut Book Repository" if my family, friends, work colleagues etc ever do decide to cross examine what I am reading mostly on there!


I hope everyone out there is having a wonderful celebration of their choosing :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment