I feel I should just stick a label up here that says "gone reading" because that is kind of what I've done all day
Actually this is not a bad thing, because I severely suck at relaxing and winding down, and as I have to go back to work on Wednesday for 3 days, and because a week Tuesday the hell that is the final 4 months to the financial year end starts, relaxing now would be a bloody good idea.
Ok, so would doing at least one of my now overdue assignments, but hey, you can't do everything!
Relaxing was also important due to lack of sleep last night.... and when I get hold of my friend who bought my cats two new toys which go "meep" and "squeek" when they hit the ground, get thrown up in the air etc, I may possibly, throw said toys back at her as the cats thought it was hilarious to keep throwing these toys around the bedroom during the early hours....... said toys are now confiscated for daytime use only or I'll probably throttle the damn cats!
*is glad that cats are locked out of bedroom at night*
ReplyDeleteSo, if you haven't already, you should go follow this blog:
http://blog.booksontheknob.org/
It has all the latest is freebies and deals available for Kindles (and nooks and Kobo, but mostly Kindles).
I wish I had a choice about locking them out the bedroom... but alas last time I tried they took the bedroom door out....
ReplyDeleteOooh, thank you, not following that one, will go investigate