Thursday, 15 December 2011

Random mumblings for a Thursday

It was my fourth day in the week of the "Workplace Hokey Cokey" today, which meant a second day of the week out of the office, and if all goes to plan we get to the "shaking it all about" day tomorrow - but hell it's Friday, and I only have 3 more working days before Christmas now.... which Eeep!  means Christmas is how soon??  Must get organised!

Today I have wrapped presents, and carried out the bondage of inanimate objects with pretty bits of ribbon .... I also almost successfully fended off the critters whilst doing so ... though Gretchen did manage to get the whole roll of wrapping paper off the kitchen table and into the yard at one point... Luckily the snow had more or less melted by then!

I have also knitted a beard...... no seriously....  and over the weekend, because when yesterday I muttered at a friend "I fail at finding you something, tell me what you want for Christmas" she said "a woolly hat, a purple woolly hat"..... so yes, that will be the challenge for the weekend, one purple woolly hat... thank goodness she wants purple cos that's one colour that the yarn stash has a lot of.

Am off to have a relatively early night now, which must start with washing my hair as tomorrow my year of growing my hair comes to an end as another of my colleagues will be wielding the scissors as 10 inches or so gets taken off for charity....of which I will be posting tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment