Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Remind me...

Why I have critters?

Ok, so the cats, yep, they are cats, not just that but ugly naked cats... ever seen a film or TV programme where if there is an ugly naked cat in it that they aren't the arch villain - trust me there is a reason for this... so expect them to be, well the devil's minions in training

Not so much the dogs, they've been trained, they have routine, they are expected to behave.....I went back to work today, they obviously didn't approve...

I have come home to...
A turned over kitchen bin (contents liberally scattered around floor)
A completely smashed pot water dish
2 cut paws
and
joy of joys
some little sod has taken up the floor tiles by the kitchen door....


I have cleaned up in silence and am now hiding upstairs until the urge to go down and kill them all passes......


Oh and it's midweek (though my brain tells me it's Monday)... so I think a nice piece of calming music is called for (no irony in the title at all)


No comments:

Post a Comment