Saturday, 31 December 2011

Books I read in December...

or more accurately because I haven't actually kept a proper record, books I've read since Kindleday.....

Only finished books make this list - and I don't review, because what I think of the book is possibly only of use to me and I subscribe to the "Pollyanna School of Reviewing" - ie if you can't say something nice don't say it at all.

The Book of Daniel - Z.A. Maxfield
Dance with Me - Heidi Cullinan
Bent - Sean Michael
Fun with Dick & Shane - Gillibran Brown
More Fun with Dick & Shane - Gillibran Brown
Achilles and the Houseboy - Gillibran Brown
Bound and Determined - Jane Davitt
Deviations: Submission - Chris Owen
Deviations: Domination - Chris Owen
Deviations: Discipline - Chris Owen
Deviations: Bondage - Chris Owen
Deviations: Safe Words - Chris Owen

Actually, because Goodreads is useful I have also read in December

Bounty of Love - Scott Cade
All or Nothing - James Buchanan
Island Empire - James Buchanan
Cutting Cords - Mickie B Ashling
Vessel - Mickie B Ashling
In Hot Pursuit - Kate McMurray
These Haunted Heights - Ally Blue
Polar Reaction - Claire Thompson
Handyman - Claire Thompson

In non-fiction (mainly for research) I've dipped in and out of
The History of Witchcraft - Montague Summers
The Encyclopaedia of Witchcraft and Demonology
Myths and Legends of the British Isle
The Collins book of Trees
Celtic Myths and Legends.


Yes, I think I've mentioned before I do read rather a lot, I also read very quickly, though luckily I re-read, you'll see an * appear on future lists which will denote when a book is a re-read

Looking at the list - I really must fall back out of the M/M Genre and try to read something else...... that said, there is still an awful lot I haven't read!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I've found just a couple short sentences is handy to me (I remember what I liked or didn't about the book) and apparently to others as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might give it a go next month.. I just don't want to think I could hurt someone's feelings

    ReplyDelete