Monday, 5 March 2012

Sliced and diced...

Evil stack of paper that is just waiting to
jump out and attack unsuspecting hands!
Today is one of those days where something was out to get me..... and that something was... paper!!

I am not sure how I managed it but I have a very impressive array of paper cuts over my hands...(11 - I counted)... including one very fine but rather deep one between my little and ring finger which insisted on bleeding all over my desk, and a rather thick one - from a cardboard file - across the back of my hand.

I am not sure how I managed it so am holding on to the theory that the paper quite clearly had it in for me today....

They sting quite a lot.

But it was a very good excuse for getting out of the washing up tonight


No comments:

Post a Comment