Tonight was night 3 of my write 3 hours of this LiAW story a night week..... now, it was going really well, I was typing away, I'd sent what I'd done to a couple of people who kindly volunteered to check I was going in the right direction (one of which is an M/M author whose work I love which made me feel very very nervous at hitting the send button) but I got good feed back and yay, they liked, they want to read the rest... fantastic, I could do this, I had inspiration, I had motivation
I hit a sodding great big brick wall of "Ha! No words!!"..... So I switched off and phoned a friend, we've nattered for an hour or so and hopefully I will now be released from writing purgatory and allowed to crack on with it tomorrow......
not that I am sitting here looking at the calendar thinking Eep! 17 days to go.....
Ok, some music, I love the meaning behind this song (ok,I pretty much love the whole album I am happy to admit to this) but the idea of turning off the TV and waltzing round the lounge to the radio to reconnect is a happy one.....
No comments:
Post a Comment