..... I didn't do it!
Now I know I have these amazing powers to making things electrical go, erm, fizzz *bang* ... but that only applies to domestic items, like kettles, microwaves, power tools yes....
I can't possibly be held responsible for getting to the check out with my groceries on the way home from work this evening, having them put through the till and then, just as I am about to hand over the money............ all the electrics going off on the tills, the alarms sounding and the lights going off.........
It only took a minute for the back up generators to come on and power up the stores' tills, freezers and chiller cabinets.....
Whilst everyone else was looking a bit shell shocked and bemused I'm afraid to say I got the giggles, rather a lot......which earned me some very very strange looks as I was still giggling when I finally paid and got out the store!
No comments:
Post a Comment