Thursday, 1 March 2012

LiAW - Research and plotting...

I have been researching over the last couple of days for my story, which has been good fun and has thrown up a couple of raised eyebrows (I discovered a whole bunch of information on gay relationships in Viking times for a start).. my story has an outline, my characters have names and I have a title ! Yay!!

So my nice prompter gave me this photo to work with for one half of my MC couple...

I have searched high and low (terrible job but hey, needs must) to find a nice inspirational picture of the other half of the MC couple and this picture just kind of grabbed me for inspiration purposes..,...














So there you go...

I am going to leave off talking about this project now as I want some of it to be a surprise when the time comes ... just hope I can do justice to my prompter!!

1 comment: