Wednesday, 21 March 2012

Midweek music....

Ok, so before the music, we have a midweek muppet moment .... yes I was probably due for one... please feel free to commence rolling eyeballs at my stupidity......

Tonight I have learnt (or rather been given reason to remember, cos hells I did actually know this) when draining the vegetables of the boiling water (a) make sure that the colander is on a stable surface and (b) tip away from your body.... standing under a cold shower till the scald down your arm and part of your stomach stops hurting results in being bloody frozen for the rest of the evening and you aren't going to get your dinner cos as soon as the veg that hit the floor were cool enough the dogs ate em!!  Oh, I'm fine, nothing other than a bit of redness and a feeling of being very silly (again!)

Right onto the music, for a change I do like to listen to the odd female vocalist, and this is one that I have had shuffling round on the MP3 player rather a lot recently.....


No comments:

Post a Comment