However, not sure that's going to happen for, oh about three weeks!. As I sat this evening at the computer staring blankly at the screen and waiting for the voices in my head to tell me what to write I suddenly realised it was awfully quiet considering the back door was open and the dogs weren't sitting on my feet.... so I stuck my head out the kitchen window and discovered there was a complete flooze fest going on .... not just with the dogs but the fox was on the other side of the fence tarting for all he was worth.
Quick investigations followed and I have not one but two of the girls in season..... Ivan's had a couple of Valerian tablets, I've had a stiff drink and seriously considered if I can get the angle right to shoot the fox out the bedroom window (I think not, the windows aren't big enough to get my stance right to balance the bow and I worry the cats will try to help.....)
Anyway, not quite midweek music..... something they've played a fair bit on the radio recently which I rather like....
No comments:
Post a Comment