I seem to be getting over the negative thoughts from the last week and am trying to look forward.
I have only one more week at work before I am off... and as a bonus, it's Easter week so I get 10 days out of work for the price of 4! My little net sister is coming to stay with me for about 5 days during that time which will be excellent fun (though she doesn't realise yet a fair bit of it is going to be spent with her beta/proofing my LiAW story... )
This morning's dog walk wasn't fun... it was only just getting light, or rather it would have been, except you couldn't see anything through the fog, seriously, I could barely make out rent a mob on the end of their leads. Ivan and Kammi weren't impressed that they didn't get a run off, but hey, not loosing white dogs in the fog!
This evenings walk was better, well save for the gang of horrible teenage girls on the park who decided to yell abuse, but luckily my friendly neighbourhood dope dealer was on his bench in the park and insisted on walking me to the main road. He's done it a couple of times when groups of kids have been giving me grief, and he's always really polite and friendly... as he says though it's his spot and he doesn't want any trouble on the park as he can do without the police round.
Between dog walks I've been chained to my lap top today and have put another 6000 words on the LiAW story ... we are getting there, I think I'm about half way through.. My characters are speaking to each other again thankfully!
Tomorrow will involve much of the same... and the clocks spring forward tonight onto British Summer Time. Whilst the rest of the world moans that they are having to get up an hour earlier I shall be quite happy as the dogs get me up way to early anyway
No comments:
Post a Comment