Thursday, 8 March 2012

Some days I actually enjoy work :)

Despite jokes about the fact that my "work ethic" and "motivation" (which are in my mind real entities that I drag around with me) had gone missing (again) today and were in fact out causing mischief, possibly including alcohol, well out of my control..... today. work wise, was in fact a good day at work.

The reason for this.... I made my annual financial target in this mornings figures!  Yay!  Go me!!  Now the deadline for this is 30th April but alas as those I do my work for haven't met their targets yet I cannot coast alas...... though my team leader's face when I suggested that I gave up proper work and just wrote stories for the next eight weeks was priceless!

So tonight is a very happy night, huge load of stress and worrying off my shoulders till it all starts again on 1st May

And in lieu of the lack of music yesterday... I give you a tune that makes me jump around (in only the way an overweight cripple can) the kitchen smiling a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment