2. Angel & The Assassin – Fyn Alexander..... I'd read some good reviews of this and technically I should have really liked it but it just didn't work for me
3. With Abandon – JL Langley
4. Collision Course – K A Mitchell
5. Exiled in Iowa. Send help, and couture – Chris O’Guinn... This was a challenge book chosen for me and a full review is on my Goodreads page
6. By His Rules – J. A Rock
7. Bareback – Chris Owen..... I may be going against popular opinion on this, but I really wasn't that impressed with this book... it seemed overly long and repetitive
This is where the Kindle died, so I had to do some re-reading .... and got through 3 of my favourites...
8. A Strong Hand – Cat Ford (r)
9. Caught Running – Roux & Urban (r)
10. My fair Captain – JL Langley (r)
11. Phoenix Rising – Kimberly Gardner
12. Falls Chance Ranch – Rolf & Ranger (online) I came across these next four through Goodreads and then their own site here... I kind of got a bit addicted and think I've read them all twice now....
13. Three Traders – Rolf & Ranger (online)
14. Mustang Hill – Rolf & Ranger (online)
15. Silver Bullett – Rolf & Ranger (online)
16. Reality Check & other linked stories – Natasha (online)
17. Giving In – Piper Vaughan.... This is the sequel to Wanting which was a freebie I adored when I read it last year and which Piper put up for the Valentines day blog giveaway at Babes in Boyland... I did enjoy it, but really wanted a story with more depth... hopefully the characters will be back in the future
18. His Hero – Anthology... This one came to me through Stumbling Over Chaos a couple of very good stories, a couple of okay stories, and a couple I wanted to re-write....
19. All bets are off – Marguerite Labbe
20. Switch – Claire Thompson
21. A Shared Range – Andrew Grey (r)
22. A Troubled Range – Andrew Grey
23. An Unsettled Range – Andrew Grey
24. Shattered Glass – Dani Alexander - This has to be my book of the month, it's not often that a book will make me both laugh and cry, it was unpredictable, off the wall in places and a cast of really good characters - absolutely loved it.
Shattered Glass was such a delightful surprise, wasn't it?! :)
ReplyDelete