It was freezing out first thing this morning, so after washing my hair I thought I'd best make an effort and dry it so that I didn't freeze whilst the car warmed up on the way to work.
So I plugged in the hair dryer
and flipped my hair over
and turned on the dryer
there was an odd smell
then a loud bang
at which point the smoke alarms went off
the lights upstairs fused
the house alarm went off
and I landed on my backside in the middle of the landing.
So, I went to work with wet hair
Once I'd found a poking object to turn off the smoke alarms
and remembered where i'd put the alarm code for safe keeping
I have now added hair dryers to the growing list of electrical items it's seriously not worth me owning because they blow up as soon as I touch them....
No comments:
Post a Comment