Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Fluffiness.....

Seeing as one of the things I talk (moan, rant etc...) about on this blog (and the only things I'll actually name) are the critters I share my home with I thought I might introduce them properly

These are the reason why I get up at stupid hours of the morning, why my house is always a mess, and who are guaranteed to put a smile on my face and make me feel loved without asking more than a cuddle and some food..... Collectively they are known as Rent-a-Mob (they can be borrowed to go round to other peoples houses and remind them why they don't own dogs) or The Canine Demolition Squad (which needs no explanation whatsoever)...
So ....
Ivan
The Terrible
Well no not really as he's a complete
wuss and more commonly known
as Pants
Gretchen
Devil Dog, Mistress of Chaos and Darkness
Evil Hell Spawn and Destroyer of anything
paper
(and possibly my favourite!)
       



                  












Kammi
The Original Dumb Blond Dog!
Hope
Evil Minion in Training
and far too fond of the sound
of her own voice













Now, as if that wasn't enough for anyone person, whilst the dogs live downstairs, upstairs, lurking (usually under the duvet) are the total opposites to the fluff above....

They insist they get an introduction too....

 These are Gina (left) and her son Hugo (right) who are both pre-loved sphynx cats who have tried very hard to run the entire household for the last 2 and a bit years.




No comments:

Post a Comment