So instead of worriting myself silly over it I have spent much of the day lost on the Discworld as I read the latest book - Snuff..... I have been a huge Discworld fan since I was handed the first two books back in about 1985 - yes I started "nerdhood" at an early age!
Aside from that I've been burning a CD of music to write to during NaNo, and in doing so I got to think a lot about the songs that inspire me. It also reminded me why Biffy Clyro are one of my favourite bands - not just for the completely mad as a box of frogs lyrics they use either...
So, here you have one of my favorite tracks (not my all time favourite, that goes to Christopher's River which paints a very vivid picture for me that I may write about one day)...
No comments:
Post a Comment