Thoughts and random waffling about whatever subject my brain chooses
Wednesday, 18 January 2012
Midweek musical murmuring
I think my recent bouts of insomnia have finally caught up with me as sometime around 7pm I appear to have fallen asleep on the sofa this evening... and having only just woken up again my body is screaming at me to go back to sleep, which I intend to do in the company of this lady (in a musical accompaniment kind of way only if you get my meaning)....
Oh I like that - shall have to investigate further! Thank you - I seem to have spent the last 12 hours asleep (aside from having to stumble about letting the dogs out occasionally)
This is my favorite song named "Ghosts":
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YDwKwVVpMw
Sleep well!
Oh I like that - shall have to investigate further!
DeleteThank you - I seem to have spent the last 12 hours asleep (aside from having to stumble about letting the dogs out occasionally)
Your body is apparently making up for lost time/sleep! :)
ReplyDelete