Thoughts and random waffling about whatever subject my brain chooses
Wednesday, 4 January 2012
Nostalgic Midweek Music...
My friends, who know me far too well, frequently feed my shower gel addiction (erm, there might have been about 9 new bottles for Christmas)... anyway, this morning I cracked open a new bottle (hell I'd been back at work a whole day and felt the need to treat myself - what do you mean, but there are already 4 open bottles in the shower??). Anyway, by the time I'd used said shower gel I was getting some lovely fuzzy flashbacks from the smell to a rather wonderful night a long long time ago involving some games with vodka and cinnamon sticks (never underestimate the kitchen for interesting things to play with)
All day I've been on a bit of a nostalgia trip, particularly as every damn time I catch the smell of said shower gel I have been trying to stop blushing
So, whilst I go reminisce some more, two songs which take me back to around the same sort of time ...
No comments:
Post a Comment