Saturday, 21 January 2012

In which there is 24 hours with a social life...

I have some fantastic and wonderful friends, both online and off.  In view of my plea for distraction they have jumped up and taken the challenge...

Last night I was taken out to the pub and then went to a midnight screening at the cinema (person I went with is one of my adopted little sisters, and though we flirt like mad I am also occasionally mistaken for her mother (she's 15 years younger - and scarily her father once asked me out!).  I blame the alcohol and scary movie for a moment of straying hands which we both looked a bit sheepish about when we came out of the cinema)

This morning there was the usual run of housework, shopping and laundry, but then some friends who I don't see often texted to say they were passing through on the way on to a fet night and could we go for early dinner... so off I went... which was great fun as though I've spoken on line to two of them fairly recently I've not seen any of them for ages.... I think our conversation might have scared the family on the next table though.

I'm afraid I distracted myself further by downloading a couple of books to read this evening - must stop picking long series of books to read ... it's just an excuse to by them all...

Not sure what tomorrow will bring, but tonight I am feeling extremely distracted, quite well hugged and loved by my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment