Monday, 30 January 2012

Books I read in January....


Ok, as I am not going to finish another book before the end of the month I thought I'd get in early... I seem to have read rather a lot, and all of it m/m again... must try and make an effort to go back to wider genre range!

1.       Once a Marine – Cat Grant
2.       The Zero Knot – K Z Snow
3.       It’s not Shakespeare – Amy Lane
4.       I Love You, Asshole – Amy Lane
5.       Barging In – Josephine Myles
6.       Boats in the Night – Josephine Myles
7.       Pricks and Pragmatism – J L Merrow
8.       Muscling Through – J L Merrow
9.       Out of Focus – L A Witt
10.   The Distance Between Us – L A Witt
11.   The Closer You Get – L A Witt
12.   Bent – Sean Michael
13.   Drawn – Sean Michael
14.   Found – Sean Michael
15.   Snared – Sean Michael
16.   Owned – Sean Michael
17.   Push – Sean Michael
18.   Burn – Sean Michael
19.   Baked – Sean Michael
20.   Sold – Sean Michael
21.   Forged – Sean Michael
22.   Spoken - Sean Michael
23.   Gravity – Sean Michael
24.   The Russian Bear -  C B Conway
25.   Alphabet Soup – C B Conway
26.   Bound By Love – T A Chase
27.   Cop Out – K C Burn
28.   Duck – Kim Dare
29.   Mistletoe and Submission – Kim Dare
30.   His Convenient Husband – J L Langley
31.   Hot Head – Damon Suede
32.   Room at the Top – Jane Davitt & Alexa Snow
33.   Submission Times Two – Claire Thompson
34.   Nowhere Ranch – Heidi Cullinan
35.   E Pistols at Dawn – Z. A. Maxfield
36.   Out of the Dungeon – S M Johnson

2 comments:

  1. You must be tired of sentence fragments after all those Sean Michael books! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - yes... and the fact that for a series save for a couple of books the characters didn't get a chance to grow

      Delete