Thoughts and random waffling about whatever subject my brain chooses
Wednesday, 11 January 2012
Midweek Music
Today I have had the fidgets, and whilst I worked there was chair dancing and possibly even some singing along to the MP3 player as I drafted .... though hampered by the fact that I had to use the emergency ear phones as I still haven't managed to locate the usual ear phones after Hugo stole them last night... I've checked all his usual hiding places and can only assume that he (and possibly Gina) have eaten the damn things...
And because I have given in to the whole insomnia thing I finally got up the courage to read Hot Head (which was the book that I was holding off reading as I was worried that I'd not enjoy it as much as the hype said I should).
Anyway, today has been a folk-ish tunes kind of day so I thought I'd share a couple of the tunes that made the day go that little bit faster....
I love Mumford & Sons! Have you heard their cover of "England" by the National?
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5JzJiywT4
In the "Show More" section under the video, there's a link to an mp3 of the song. It's one I listen to over and over.
Ooh, not sure, shall go listen when I get home later... I know the song as I like The National
ReplyDeletethanks