I have been having some thoughts swirling around my head recently about physical attraction and my own sexuality, which I was going to try to put down in words this evening
However, I mopped the floor when I came in from work, then fed the dogs, went upstairs, fed the cats, got changed, came downstairs and, erm, forgot how slippery the kitchen floor gets...... until I slid across it and crashed into the dog bed, then fell, hitting my shoulder on the radiator on the way down and landing, incredibly inelegantly on my right hip...
After clawing my way to my feet again I have applied Arnica, tablets and gel, followed by taking my pain meds slightly early and reclining on the sofa with a book. When that wasn't really working after an hour I added an ice pack (well a packet of frozen peas) and a couple or three glasses of medicinal vodka.
Not in quite as much pain now, but am definitely not coherent enough to put down in words what I am trying to get out my head.
So now I shall go lie on the bed and curse that of all the hips I had to land on (no really, there was only a choice of two) it's the one on the same side as my back injury.....
Ouch!!! Hope you can move in the morning. O.O That sounds like something I would do.
ReplyDeleteThank you, I am a little stiff and sore today, but not as bad as I thought it would be
ReplyDeleteTake a long hot shower before you go to bed tonight, because it's the second day that always gets me...
ReplyDelete