Well not me anyway. I've never been in a relationship that had a defining song (hell now I think about it I've only once been in a relationship with someone who has remotely compatible music tastes....... I wonder if this is something I should add to my criteria for the future...) so I've never really thought about this before. I rang my sister earlier to tell her that after a week of playing phone tag/leaving notes on the door etc the courier delivering her birthday present had finally worked out where the "safe place" was to leave it. Apparently she knew that I'd phone because her i-pod had just shuffled to my song?!
So I asked what is "my song" and it's apparently this one...
Apparently due to the line "There's only one way of life, and that's your own..." which she says sums me up quite well :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment