Today started with a minor panic as I glanced at the bedside clock and it read an hour later than I thought it should... cue the fastest shower, hair wash, dress and leg it out the door I've ever managed (20 minutes including changing cat litter, feeding cats and making beds) only to discover one of the little sods had stood on the clock and switched the time on an hour
Whilst on my way into work I picked up a stray character.... he just sort of sauntered into my head (they do that some time, then they refuse to tell me what they are there for)... this one has three stars of ascending size tattooed up the underside of his left forearm and is currently sat in an interview room in a police station..... I am hoping at some point he'll explain himself or vacate my head for someone else's imagination.....
Well I can finally draw a line under the work fiasco of the last week after a meeting with HR today... I am not best pleased at the outcome, but hey, time to move on.
Mum's surgery is tomorrow.... I am dropping her at the hospital at 7.00 am... I am sorely in need of distraction this evening or I am going to drive myself up the wall.... tomorrow I think is going to be a wash out as far as concentrating on anything is concerned.
In an effort to distract myself I may have bought several books for the SmutKindle and read, erm, two and a half so far today...... highlight is J L Merrow's Hard Tail... I appear to seriously get the author's sense of humour... oh and I've threatened the evil naked cats with a Wolverine of their own if they don't behave
I cannot go to bed yet... there is a spider hanging over it from the ceiling and I need it to move first......
I LOVED Hard Tail! And the cover is divine. :)
ReplyDelete