It has been decided I am a professional whittler and fretter....... and neither of these jobs have anything to do with woodwork.
My LiAW story is being looked at by the proofing/editing team and there are "questions" ... which is fine, but I am now paranoid (oh yes, again) about how bad it is......... I have been given cyber reassurance by my beta readers (also known as a cyber slap upside the head and being told to pull myself together) ... but as I got notification that there were "questions" some 9 hours ago and I am still waiting for an e-mail with them I am driving myself nuts....
I wonder sometimes if I would cope at all if I wasn't worried about something?? It seems to be my ground state!
I think I shall go lie down in a darkened (well not that darkened I need to be able to read) room and try and chill out for a bit....... I'll probably be up at 1 am checking my e-mail.....
No comments:
Post a Comment