Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Catching up to midweek music...

Ok, so the issue with the job is sorted... I have not been completely buried, but I am officially the department scapegoat... not 100% happy with the outcome of it all, but trying to think positive... it could have been a million times worse.

Also found out today that mother will have her surgery next Wednesday morning... should be in hospital a couple of days but if all goes to plan out for the weekend... I think I shall take her out for lunch on Sunday to keep her (and my) mind of it.

I have been been told I am not allowed to obsess and stress myself over work etc this evening .... and plans are afoot to prevent this...... I have hopes that it will involve a trip to the pub and being forced to drink..... though from the smirk I am getting I am not so sure that is the plan and I am now slightly concerned (and apparently need to get organised and get off this computer....

So I leave you with a couple of tunes from one of my favourite bands .... of which the half daughter approves but her real mother calls music to slit your wrists too.......




No comments:

Post a Comment