Friday, 25 May 2012

That was the week that....

Disappeared a bit faster than I was expecting!  At least no work for me till next Thursday - which as I worked out today my boss hasn't spoken to me for over 3 weeks now I am quite pleased about!

Friends arriving tomorrow so, yes, of course, tonight I have done housework, been shopping, got organised... erm no, firstly, because my copy of Armed & Dangerous arrived in the post this morning (only a week from the US is not bad me thinks) and secondly a friend who I've not spoken to for about 18 months phoned me and we spent rather a long time catching up.. about 2 hours worth of catching up.

Actually, following on from last week's post about life being short and cruel, I am really pleased that she contacted me and that we spent the time talking.  We are hoping to meet up at some point in the future for lunch and a longer catch up.

So tomorrow is going to start very early because visitors are due at lunch and there is more hair on the carpet/sofa/worktops (!) than there is on the dogs right now.... major housework hell mode tomorrow!  The cats will be off into hiding as soon as the hoover appears!

And no, I still haven't decided if the alien is coming to live with us...

1 comment:

  1. So jealous you don't have to work for almost a week!! Have fun with your friends. :)

    ReplyDelete