Tuesday, 1 May 2012

gloomy post.....

Meh! work is being horrible.... well kind of... I rather put my foot in it on Friday and the upshot is that I feel that I have dug myself a huge hole and am standing at the bottom waiting to be buried under a tonne of concrete as the official scapegoat for something.

As a result we are "not to discuss it" in the office....... which relates basically to me being sent to Coventry.... I've spoken to my team leader, oh a couple of sentences maybe, over the last two days and said thank you when coffee has been plonked on the end of my desk, but that's basically it.  It's just a case of keep my head down and crack on with the work and hope that the skies don't actually fall in.

Combine that with the miserable weather and generally things kind of suck round here at the moment..... I should have been out at our Beltane celebrations to welcome the summer but it got cancelled because of the weather - tis hard to light the bonfires when it's not stopped raining for about a week!

Oh, and to add insult to injury, I fell up a set of stone steps today whilst out with the dogs...... I never remember grazed knees and shins hurting this much when I was a kid!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh - hopefully things go a bit better at work the rest of the week! :(

    ReplyDelete