 |
| Apple blossom & blue skies |
I seem to have picked a good couple of days to have off work and relax.... well I say relax, the idea is to write like I am possessed..... not sure what I am possessed by, but just, yeah, generally possessed....
 |
| Very funky looking tulips |
Anyway, today I had to nip out to have lunch with friends... such hardship... and on the way back my knitting and I stopped off at the park to sit on a bench in the sunshine and find inspiration.... as you do.... since then though I've come back and managed to get on with a fair bit of writing.
I've also banned myself from buying or reading any new books till my story is finished......which had better be before Monday as I have a basket full of books I want from the first part of the Dreamspinner sale..... and I am sure from a lot of the other parts too....
 |
| Pretty purple flowers |
Tomorrow there will be nothing to do except writing........ well that's the plan, I am sure that I shall probably find some other things to do when I should be writing. I've posted another snippet and am hoping for some feedback... though it appears I may have got the concept of angst.... it turns out I like torturing my characters and this is in fact angst... who knew!
 |
| Daisies in the old chimney |
I took a few photographs whilst I was out and about which seem to prove that spring has made it to this part of the world ..... though I can tell by the state of my own lawn, which is suffering defeat in the war against the dandelions.......I know I joke that I am creating my own wildflower meadow, but really I have to find a gardener at some point to come sort it out!
I've seen a couple trees with buds... and that's about it so far here. *sigh*
ReplyDelete