Well my LHNB story is finished.... and has gone off to my kind and wonderful beta readers who volunteered to read for me and comment (and in the case of my friend and non m/m reading beta reader - she's open minded, she can do smut, she once had a chastity cat - to get the highlighters out and turn it into a hallucinagenic rainbow with snarky comments - though I have assured her this year, there are no comparisons to vegetables this year).
I am having a night off from the story tonight and heading out for a well deserved break from the computer!
Which translates as.... I'm off to my mother's to use the washing machine......... which brings me to Hugo the Evil Naked Cat's latest bad behaviour..... When I was sorting out the laundry tonight he was watching me closely, giving me that "there is a cat staring at me, oh Goddess what's it going to do now"......... to discover that in fact it wasn't what he wanted to do, it was what he'd done....... the little sod had pee'd in the laundry basket! So now I've have to wash absolutely everything tonight. When I told him I wasn't impressed he just looked at me with that "yes and" expression, flicked his tail, headed to his food bowl and cried........... git.........
I decided to have a couple of crackers with cheese before I went out as my lunch had been uninspiring enough to end up in the bin......... okay, word of advice....... if you decide to sneak a little corner of cheese off the block, don't eat it from the sharp side of the small sharp knife.......... cuts on the tongue hurt like hell and don't stop bleeding for ages.......... ahem.... yes, well, you learn by experience apparently........
For a short week this one appears to have gone on for quite a while.... work is completely dead at present, well there is plenty of work to do, but no fraught e-mails and phone calls making unreasonable demands... I even got a thank you e-mail... I nearly fell of the chair! Anyway, roll on 5 pm tomorrow and the weekend....... when I have a new book case being delivered..... well I say new, my sister is rearranging the entire house for the other half to move in (which also happens this weekend) and I inherited a new bookshelf... Hopefully the children's books will get a much shelf that the cats can't throw the books off!
No comments:
Post a Comment