![]() |
| Rupert the Plot Bunny Okay, yes, in my imagination this is what he looks like and those ears are made to be story idea receivers! |
when the subject came up of "what bad things would happen should the Lexan disappear or get destroyed"... which lead on to the fact that the Lexan, like the cockroach, would survive nuclear disaster and will be handed down from Top to Top for generations to come.
This of course lead to the fleeting thought of .... what happens to a Top's playroom and equipment when they pass away.... and the shocked elderly solicitor having to hand over a paddle or other instrument as a bequest...........
Then of course Rupert got involved and suggested a lovely little plot........ well little is an understatement as before I knew it I'd typed out a brief summary! Though I had to stop there as it was a YA thread, and my musings were in danger of sending me into non YA territory at a rate of knots.
My imaginary friends aided and abetted the damn bunny..... even resorting to bribery!
So just when I have it decided that I am writing my F/F historical about Enid and Phoebe during WWII it appears that at the same time I am writing a D/s story about a young probate solicitor who has been charged with dealing with the estate of Miss Harriet after she suddenly passes away - which results in him falling into the world of D/s relationships ..........
I have suggested my imaginary friends should find me nice pictures for potential characters - Jamie, the solicitor, Miss Harriet (okay, yes she's deceased, but I am going to be in her house rather a lot to start with, and other members of the local scene, including a potential other half for Jamie....... even if the story doesn't get written... though from the clamour the mini plot I posted got I think that I will be pressed to write this one... at least I will have some nice pictures to look at ;)
In the meantime........ I may declare it open season on rabbits before Rupert gets any more ideas............

No comments:
Post a Comment