Saturday, 9 June 2012

Oh my! It's my LiAW story day....

There I was, happily having coffee (well actually no a cup of tea) with my mother this morning, when I flipped on my phone and did the usual round of checking e-mail, twitter feed and Goodreads updates when...... EEEP!!!

My LiAW story has posted! ..... which can be found here - Laoch Rudadh (Red Warrior)  - though I think you need to be a member of the M/M Group to read it at present

I left mum's shortly after finding it and wandered around the supermarket in a daze.... I had no clue what I was putting in the basket and goodness only knows how I am going to make meals from what I ended up buying.

I've spent the afternoon feeling both excited and extremely nervous at the same time..... I've knitted a sock to past the turning of the heel and the instep decreases whilst watching, well, sitting in front of, the TV (i've no idea what I actually watched).....

At present I am feeling too nervous to go see if there is any feed back ... I know this is probably totally irrational, after all I post monthly short stories on the YA LGBT group without too much of a problem (ok, I still get nervous but not like this)..... I so hope that my prompter likes the story and I haven't let her down!

Okay, going to go lie in a darkened room and seek comfort from the cats now....

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you
      LOL That is for knitting so much sock in one go isn't it :)

      Delete
    2. Whichever you feel deserves more congratulations, story or sock. ;)

      Delete