Just the 29 books this month
Quite a few good ones this month, the couple of stand outs would be... Last Stop, Better and Kindred Hearts
Really enjoyed the Adrien English series too... but unlike most reviews I actually really liked Jake throughout and can't help wishing that we'd had his point of view and thoughts at some point.
One
small thing – Piper Vaughn & MJ O’Shea
Holding
On – Michael Joseph
Better
– Jaime Samms
We
Danced – Jeff Erno
Five
at Table – Michael Joseph
Cleave
(cutting cords#3) – Mickie B Ashling.... I wasn't disappointed by this last instalment, except that the ending seemed a little rushed and forced
Kindred
Hearts – Rowan Speedwell
Wacky
Wednesday – J. A. Rock
Deadlines
– Fabian Black
Beyond
Eden (Eden #1) – Kele Moon (M/M/F)
The
one that got away – Raine Allie & Madeline Urban
Masters
& Boyd – SDJ Peterson
Destiny
Calling – Fabian Black
The
Heart of Texas – R J Scott
Bound
by Deception – Ava March
Last
Stop – Lou Harper
Attitude
Adjustments – Syn McGinley
The
Cowboy Poet – Clare Thompson
Soft
Focus – Reno MacLeod & Jaye Valentine
Hearts
Under Fire – H. J. Raine
At
his throat, a promise – Lilith Grey
Market
Day, a Hammer Story – Sean Michael
Fatal
Shadows – Josh Lanyon
A
Dangerous Thing – Josh Lanyon
The
Hell You Say – Josh Lanyon
Love
in G Minor – Sean Michael
Death
of a Pirate King – Josh Lanyon
The
Dark Tide – Josh Lanyon
A
Bad Case of Loving You – Laney Cairo
You liked Jake?!?!?
ReplyDeleteYup... I know, kind of weird (apparently)... I could actually see things from his point of view.... I did warn you I have a kinda warped mind didn't I??
Delete