Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Thinking positively.....

Today has felt like I've been in limbo.....

One of my "friends who live in the computer".... in fact one of my closest of these friends who helps maintain my sanity, particularly during the working day ..... has in real life been undergoing a fairly serious surgery today.  She signed off on line on Sunday night and unfortunately I won't know till she's well enough to be back on line that it's all gone well and that she's recovering

So as much as I can do is think very positive and healing thoughts in her direction and keep everything crossed that she's back to full strength very, very soon.

I did however send her a little something, which I hope she got before she went into hospital.....

Meet Malachai...... newly hatched pocket demon and personal protector against germs and all other forms of nasties....... Hopefully he's doing a good job watching over her whilst she recovers.


1 comment: