Saturday, 30 March 2013

Updating by numbers...

1. It's the longest bank holiday weekend in the year... yay... 4 days with no work.... which promptly meant that I started with a cold.... sometimes I swear my body hates me!  I am mainlining hot lemon cold cures in the hope that it will go away very quickly!

2. Despite the cold I went down to Hertfordshire yesterday to meet the grand-puppies... this is them at lunch time

I also got to meet their naked kitten - who is very cute and extremely demanding!

I do also remember now why driving for 5 hours in one day is not really a good plan - I could barely move my head and ended up with a heat pack on my shoulders yesterday evening.

3. Today there has been reading, writing, laundry and shopping........ which is quite adventurous considering how rubbish I feel....

4. Tomorrow I have writing plans... though part of me is tempted to wait to really get stuck into my story as my sister let slip that the family have clubbed together and bought me a new lap top for my birthday present...... I have to look surprised when I am given it next weekend!

5. I need to buy Easter presents for my mum, sister and her partner..... now we don't do "normal" Easter gifts, oh no, there will be no chocolate.... mum will buy us all books, she always does.... I noticed mum needs a new hand blender when I was round there earlier so I think I shall get that for her, I might get some chunky jewellery for my sister...... but her other half erm... nope not got a clue what to get him!

6. I have made flapjacks today.... and in contravention of all the health and safety rules ..... I have cut them into triangles....cos some schools are bonkers...

1 comment:

  1. Easter presents? I'm glad we don't have that tradition!

    Wow, that's a lot of puppies...

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete