Actually, I think it's probably a good idea to try and get rid of at least one set of voices from my head before they drive me to distraction
So, in the past I've written fan fiction - GO, cross over GO/sci-fi, Contemporary children's but based on someone else's series, I've also written original work, some short stories (mainly historical/time slip children's stories) and a young adult sort of fantasy novel (that 2 years later still has no title, and which despite 5 rounds of editing I am still too much of a chicken to submit)
Unfortunately, my team of
I am better at writing fantasy - hell if i make a huge mistake I can blame the magic and say it's meant t be like that, but I have a hankering to write a M/M contemporary novel and in fact have been researching this for a month or so (oh that's so a post for another time). I also have some other characters lurking in my brain, including a rather sweet if exceptionally demanding dryad who ain't going to bond with the Spellcaster's daughter, no way, if all his sister dryads can have a nice young man, why can't he?
We shall leave aside the idea that came to me more recently on a re-working of little red riding hood, where in fact the wolf is in love with red riding hood and protecting her from the woodcutter.....
If anyone wants to friend me on NaNoWriMo - i am registered as Kate - Polipetl
No comments:
Post a Comment