Saturday, 31 May 2014

Books I read in May.....

So, five months down this year already.... not really sure how that is happening... and 19 books read this month.  Though there was some dipping in and out of other books for research I've not listed them as I didn't actually read the whole of them.  I did also do a beta read for one of the Love's Landscapes stories, which is novel length... 

Favourites this month are the 4th book in the Mahu series by Neil Plakcy, these really work for me as crime fiction with gay protags rather than M/M Romance.... and The God Eaters by Jesse Hajicek, which for an online freebie I thought was an excellently one high fantasy with some interesting concepts.

It's actually been a very good month reading wise with the majority of the books read coming in at 3.5 stars or above.

So the full list....

1. Cited to Death – Meg Perry
2. Snakeskin Boots – Xara X Xanakas
3. Old Loyalty, New Love – Mary Calmes
4. Poster Boy – Anne Tenino
5. The God Eaters – Jesse Hajicek
6. My Heartache Cowboy – Z.A. Maxfield
7. Necropolis – Jordan L Hawk
8. Clarity of Lines – N.R. Walker
9. Stealing the Wind – Shira Anthony
10. Rasputin’s Kiss – L.M. Somerton
11. Mustang Hill – Rolf & Ranger (r)
12. Mahu Vice – Neil Plakcy
13. Bloodlines – Robin Saxon & Alex Kidwell
14. Of Last Resort – Megan Derr
15. Perfect Love – A.M. Burns
16. Belligerent Beta – Poppy Dennison
17. Isle of Waves – Sue Brown
18. Pickup Men – LC Chase
19. The Tin Star – J.L. Langley (r)

No comments:

Post a Comment