The weather here has been wonderful for the last week... but alas today we have clouds and that feeling of approaching thunder... joy...
I also have a sneezing cat... which I am hoping will resolve itself in the next couple of days or we shall be heading to the vet :(
So.... what happened last week...
Work - Yeah, well Wednesday was hell - okay, so my appraisal was fine and I'm a good employee, but they won't be announcing who got the upgrade posts till Friday and quite frankly the wait is a nightmare! I've got a busy week this week acting up as my team leader is on holiday... but on the plus side, it was a colleague's birthday today.... there were cupcakes...
Knitting wise -The May project is finished... rejoice!!
Writing - I've done some plotting for the LT3 submission and some research (read oggling pictures on the net... I need a man with a specific tattoo)....I've also, for fun, started writing a very short D/s piece which my writing cheerleaders (enablers!) have been pushing for...I don't think I write contemporary that well, so we shall see what happens with that.
House - the plumber never showed up.... but as the last post shows... the gardener did :) I still haven't got over the novelty of looking out onto a tidy and neat garden!
Reading - I read my bingo book, am reading another challenge book... but the PIFM book still lingers... it's just really not my thing.
And so to this week....
Work - Just need to get through to Friday with my right eyebrow intact... yeah, seriously, chances aren't high...
Writing - finish the D/s piece and send it to my beta readers and get started with the LT3 piece
Knitting - I'm working on a scarf at present (fairly basic feather and fan lace) which was promised for last Christmas... yeah, I know... anyway, I am banning myself from the computer after 7.30 pm at night which means I get a good couple of hours of knitting in most evenings whilst I watch TV or talk on the phone.
House - chase the plumber! well not literally, cos that would scare him..... I still need to do sme serious housework in preparation for the dog sitter coming
Reading - yeah, I will do some...
Other things I need to do include - make a sign for the Readers Only table I am running at the UK meet and check my sister has got the flip chart and marker pens for me. Bath and groom the dogs now that their seasons are all over.
Could be a busy week.... well... what's left of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment