Finish the current knitting project – erm... not quite... am getting there... should be done this week... hopefully
If my Love’s Landscapes edits come back, review them and amend then re-submit. - They did come back... and I dealt with them... and it's all submitted again.
Chase up the plumber - done - he's coming out this week to do the quote and to fit the new cooker!
Arrange to get the beech hedge at the front of the house cut back - I went one better .... I actually have arrange for a gardener to come round a quote for sorting out the front garden and driveway. I decided that I needed to take a stand with this because I can't physically manage to do anything more than a little light weeding and only then if it doesn't involve bending down too much - besides which - I have to be very careful not to get any insect bites on my leg as it could cause a flare up.... so there you go.. I am getting a gardener! Well if he doesn't take one look and burst into hysterical laughing!
Read my PIFM book and one book from the fantasy group’s shifter challenge. Be finished with these by Friday night ready for bingo. - I read my shifter challenge book, and both my first week and free space for my bingo book.. I looked at my PIFM book and just, no, tisn't my thing... must try harder.
Now to this week....
Work - I have the Wednesday from hell coming up........ It starts at 9 am when I have a job interview for an upgrade on my current role, then at 2 pm I have my annual appraisal for the current role.... and then at 4.45 pm I have counselling......I just want to get through this Wednesday!
Knitting wise - if I finish this project I need to cast on a baby blanket for my soon to be new nephewish due in August
Writing - I need not to pick up an orphaned prompt for the Love's Landscapes event.... what I do need to do is start writing the LT3 submission
House - with the gardener and plumber coming this week I think that one is covered.... though some housework might be a good plan!
Reading - I still need to read the PIFM book - and I need to stop buying books ... with Riptide and Dreamspinner both having sales I have overloaded the Kindle to breaking point!
Looking forward.....
My tickets for the UK GLBT Fiction meet arrived this morning! The dog sitter is booked and confirmed and I am really starting to get over excited about it now!!
That's about it for right now :)
Now to this week....
Work - I have the Wednesday from hell coming up........ It starts at 9 am when I have a job interview for an upgrade on my current role, then at 2 pm I have my annual appraisal for the current role.... and then at 4.45 pm I have counselling......I just want to get through this Wednesday!
Knitting wise - if I finish this project I need to cast on a baby blanket for my soon to be new nephewish due in August
Writing - I need not to pick up an orphaned prompt for the Love's Landscapes event.... what I do need to do is start writing the LT3 submission
House - with the gardener and plumber coming this week I think that one is covered.... though some housework might be a good plan!
Reading - I still need to read the PIFM book - and I need to stop buying books ... with Riptide and Dreamspinner both having sales I have overloaded the Kindle to breaking point!
Looking forward.....
My tickets for the UK GLBT Fiction meet arrived this morning! The dog sitter is booked and confirmed and I am really starting to get over excited about it now!!
That's about it for right now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment